Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Life Lately

Yup, we are still pretty dang boring guys.
Life appears to be treating Jer better after his string of job hoping and  car accidents so YAY! Although we are still battling the insurance company to prove that its current issues are related to the initial accident, joy.
I craft my little fingers off all the time and will post some photos shortly =)
The End

Cards of all kinds: Floating, Holiday, Just Because...

 


Wood Embellishing....  

 Miscellaneous...

Jewelry...

4 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

You are the craftiest person I know! I love it!

Shannon Makes Stuff said...

SO cute!!! Did you do a craft show? The picture with the metal star looks like it was in a show...

Jessica Bath said...

You are too kind, if you want craft Diva check out my cousin Shannon Makes Stuff! ;D
The star is just the example of the one I made but currently have in storage for the off season.

Renée said...

Love your stuff and love you!!!